For 4 to 6 people
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 tinned tuna in olive oil
- 1 package rice vermicelli AYAMslightly precooked (not too soft) and drained
- One pepper of each red, green and yellow color, finely sliced
- 2 red onions, chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 4 stalks of spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, finely sliced
- Ofcoconut oil for cooking
- Lime and halved shallots to serve as an accompaniment (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce AYAM
- 3 teaspoons of white pepper powder
Step 1. Heat 50 ml of coconut oil in a wok and fry the red onions and garlic until all is fragrant. Add the tuna to the olive oil and sauté for 3 minutes. Add the carrots and fry everything for 1 minute.
Step 2. Pour 300 ml of water into the wok. Immediately add the seasoning ingredients and bring to a boil. Stir in precooked vermicelli and cover. Simmer for 5 minutes.
Step 3. Discover regularly to sauté all until evaporation of water and cooking vermicelli. Add the peppers at the end of cooking.
Step 4. Serve hot with half a lime and some fried shallots.
REPRODUCE THIS RECIPE AND 6 OTHERS WITH THE CHINESE NEW YEAR KIT !
AVAILABLE ON OUR SITE:
8,01 € l'unité
48,55 € / kg ORGANIC COCONUT OIL 165ML Product in stock
1,72 € l'unité
8,60 € / kg 200G RICE WINE Product in stock
2,08 € l'unité
9,90 € / kg SOYA 210ML SAUCE Product in stock