For 4 people
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 400g chicken fillets, cut into pieces of 3 cm
- 1½ tablespoons corn flour
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 1 small red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 small zucchini, cut into strips
- 150g of Paris mushrooms cut in half
- 180ml of sauce Hoi Sin AYAM
- 350ml of chicken broth
- 100g of bean sprouts
Step 1. Mix chicken and cornmeal in a bowl. Heat two spoons of oil in a wok or frying pan, add the chicken and sauté on high heat for 2 minutes or until well cooked, set aside.
Step 2. Heat two tablespoons of oil in a wok or frying pan, add the onion, pepper, zucchini and mushrooms and sauté for 2 minutes or until almost tender.
Step 3. Add hoi sin sauce and chicken broth and stir until warm.
Step 4. Add the chicken and the bean sprouts.
Suggested presentation: Serve with rice or instant noodles AYAM.
REPRODUCE THIS RECIPE AND 6 OTHERS WITH THE CHINESE NEW YEAR KIT !
AVAILABLE ON OUR SITE: