For 4 portions
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 500ml of water
- 90g of quinoa
- 280ml of coconut milk AYAM
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 35g dried fruits (apricot, cranberries, blueberries, raisins or goji berries)
- 15g of nuts
- Honey, to taste
Prepare the stuffing
1. In a medium saucepan, mix the water and quinoa.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to simmer and cook 15 minutes until water has been absorbed.
4. Stir in the coconut milk and sugar and cook until creamy.
5. Serve in bowls and garnish with dried fruits, nuts and honey.
AVAILABLE ON OUR SITE:
1,81 € l'unité
12,93 € / kg 140ML COCO MILK Product in stock
1,49 € l'unité
7,45 € / kg 200ML COCO MILK Product in stock
3,31 € l'unité
8,28 € / kg COCONUT MILK 400ML Product in stock