For 4 people
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1kg medium sized shrimp, peeled with tails left intact
- 100g of AYAM Red Curry Paste
- 280ml of coconut cream AYAM
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of sugar cane syrup
- 2 Kaffir lemon leaves (optional)
- 60ml of water
- 25g fresh coriander leaves
Step 1. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over high heat. Add shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
Step 2. Reduce the fire to medium. Add the curry paste and the coconut cream, the lime juice, the sugar cane syrup, the kaffir lemon leaves and the water in the pan. Cook for 5 minutes.
Step 3. Add shrimp, stir until warm. Stir in fresh coriander leaves.
Step 4. Serve with rice.
AVAILABLE ON OUR SITE:
2,43 € l'unité
24,30 € / kg RED CURRY PASTE 100G Product in stock
1,61 € l'unité
8,05 € / kg COCO CREAM 200ML Product in stock