For 4 people
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 100g of AYAM Red Curry Paste
- 500g of beef tenderloin, cut into pieces of 2 cm
- 200ml of coconut milk AYAM
- 130ml of water
- 100g of cabbage leaves, chopped into small pieces
- Kaffir leaves and basil in garnish (optional)
Step 1. Heat a wok or pan over medium-high heat. Add AYAM Red Curry Paste and beef, then sauté until beef is well browned and coated with curry paste.
Step 2. Stir in coconut milk, water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for at least 15 min.
Step 3. Add cabbage and kaffir leaves, cook for another min. 5 until beef is tender.
Step 4. Garnish with basil. Serve with steamed rice.
Tip - Add water if the sauce is too thick for your taste.
AVAILABLE ON OUR SITE:
1,49 € l'unité
7,45 € / kg 200ML COCO MILK Product in stock
2,43 € l'unité
24,30 € / kg RED CURRY PASTE 100G Product in stock