For around 30 rooms
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 450g of ordinary flour and a little for rolling
- 1 cc of salt.
- 300ml hot water
- 40g dehydrated Shiiitake mushrooms AYAM
- 4 finely chopped shallots
- 4 stalks of spring onions
- 250g finely chopped Chinese cabbage
- 1 c.s. oyster sauce AYAM
- 3 c. Of cooking oil
- YAMASA soy sauce in accompaniment
Prepare the stuffing
1. Rehydrate the black mushrooms as indicated on the package.
2. In a saucepan, lightly saute all the stuffing ingredients for 3 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Prepare the dough
1. Mix the flour and salt and add the warm water gradually while mixing until you get a smooth paste. Let the dough rest for 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Divide the dough into 30 small balls. Put flour on the worktop. Roll out the balls with a rolling pin to obtain flat discs. Make the discs slightly thicker on the middle.
3. Put flour between each disc to prevent them from sticking together.
Achievements of dumplings
1. Put the stuffing in the center of a disc.
2. Fold the disc in half upwards. Weld the edges by pinching the dough. With a fresh dough, there is no need to moisten the edges.
3. Heat a skillet over medium heat with oil. Put the dumplings and immediately add water to the skillet to half the height of the dumplings. Cover the pan with a lid.
4. When the skin of dumplings becomes transparent, remove the water and put some oil to finish cooking.
5. Serve hot with ginger and soy sauce.
AVAILABLE ON OUR SITE:
3,06 € l'unité
15,30 € / kg 200ML OIL SAUCE Product in stock
2,55 € l'unité
63,75 € / kg MUSHROOM SCENTED SHIITAKE 40G Product in stock
4,43 € l'unité
29,53 € / kg YAMASA SAUCE SOY TAMARI GLUTEN FREE 150ML Product in stock